Monday, February 22, 2010

Redness Uvula Post Nasal Drip Or Tooth Infection?

Post Nasal Drip or tooth infection? - redness uvula

I have a rash on my soft palate and uvula and tonsils on the left side, I continue to receive post-nasal drip, and I wonder if they irritate, or if it something to do with a troublesome wisdom tooth?

The tooth was a few days ago but I lit my mouth with salt water wash and the next day did not hurt, the color of the gingiva is normal and the swelling was gone. But my soft palate and uvula, the tonsils are still red. Not much pain, mild pain, maybe my throat.

My soft palate is also very vein never before.

Worried.

2 comments:

poldi said...

This could be a secondary infection of the soft tissues was caused by an inflammation of the teeth.
If you have concerns, have it checked by your doctor. It can be anything and could disappear in a few days.

sunflare... said...

Could it be just an allergy, gargle with vinegar and then try to gargle later with olive oil.
When removing wisdom for it.
Place a warm bottle in the neck and rub Vicks on it.
(completely empty soda bottle with hot water)
It can only slimy.
Bags of tea with honey is good for toothache.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Information furniture cross. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator