Friday, February 19, 2010

Masterbate Tissues What Is The Proper Way To Masterbate With An Uncircumcised Penis?

What is the proper way to masterbate with an uncircumcised penis? - masterbate tissues

When I did not masterbate my semen, because my age to grow. Therefore, it is packed under the foreskin. They usually before bed and wash the face next time you take a shower. I learned that there is a healthy habit. How do you clean it? To back up my foreskin when I once did whip and seeds Masterbating with a handkerchief? not part of the structure of the stick in your head? Please help me. Even if I back my foreskin and I have an erection, it hurts. Is this normal? plz reply cuz i really need help.

4 comments:

Spanky G said...

His penis is growing, but needs to catch up the foreskin. You can do some stretching exercises for the foreskin to get comfortable behind the glans erection slide. In the shower with hot water every morning, then pull the foreskin of the penis for 5 minutes or so ... works better when they are relaxed. This process can take several months, but you have time.

As for his awkward situation when you are done thoroughly with warm water and soap ... use the toilet when you are big enough. You can stop if you like ... Anyway ... Wash your sheets?

captain_... said...

I masturbate by thinking the foreskin up and down the tree so my cock head in and out of the foreskin, as long as I (I (everyone has) in this way. But if you do not move the foreskin back when you do so, it is necessary to clean under it, if it has not completed all the jiz. If it hurts when the foreskin then you need every day to release the track enough.

bienrad said...

I've never had this problem, but may, when recording with a sock or wash the seeds clean in the shower will be sure to wash and dry your penis and also

if it hurts when you get an erection and the skin has a handle, your skin may be a bit tight, which is beautiful, simply by the soft skin loose every day down in the bathtub or shower more, there are also creamns steroids, which make the skin lose, but I doubt that you need

Do not worry, my friend

the phantom said...

They do it the same way as a penis cercumsised

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Information furniture cross. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator