Sunday, January 31, 2010

Four Word Phrases For Friends Can Anyone Help Me Translate This Into Hawaiian: "Learnign To Love, Becoming Whole, With Friends By My Side"

Can anyone help me translate this into hawaiian: "Learnign to love, becoming whole, with friends by my side" - four word phrases for friends

This is a tattoo, the accuracy is important, because it is permanent. I have some online dictionaries of Hawaii, but some words have three or four possible translations and I'm not sure what that is exactly the sentence in the context. I am also having difficulty finding information on times and plural.

1 comment:

ਸ਼ਰਾਰਤੀ Shareef said...

See Command 2
"It was written for you
http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/ ~ / command hcritz ...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Information furniture cross. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator